Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Day 7: Dana Point to Corona Del Mar. 15 miles.

Day 7: Dana Point to Corona Del Mar. 15 miles.
Today was a rough day for me. Walking the PCH w/o a shoulder or bike lane for the morning wore me down. Again, Gerald took care of me. He steered me into a grocery store. Here I found some refuge from all the traffic and sounds that were making my head pound, while he made all the shopping decisions. Next, I decided we needed some oceanside respite. We snacked and recovered from the hectic morning w/a quiet ocean view.
Then, It was back at it. One foot in front of the other for a few more hours. I have a lot of respect for the people who have made this walk. It is not easy. We cut the day short- those before us did not-Joyce, Butch, Sandy, and others.
Again Dawn was a trail angel and picked us up, way out in Corona Del Mar. Than you Dawn for all the love!



No comments:

Post a Comment